Show Off Your American Gamefowl and Chat Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a friend who swears his grandpa was the one who raised and bred the penny hatches,. He doesnt claim that his grandpa was the owner, but the handler/friend I guess.  I take it with a grain of salt tho, this guy has lots of stories lol
Was there anything about a big blue ox in the story?

Was there anything about a big blue ox in the story?
haha yea but that was a different story about his time in Ozarks.

He doesnt have any rooster or anything, but he knew the name penny hatch along with some other info I was surprised to hear, especially from someone who never owned chickens/gamefowl.. so it may be partly true.

Last edited:
Ended up being an ok day flypen

Grey is my weakness, someday maybe I can get some. Most all games are beautiful birds but my wife would kill me if I had a bunch around.

All I have right now is some half bloods out of a grey from some eggs I bought off ebay, the other half is buff cochin white leghorn cross. five hens setting and wishing I would leave some eggs for them and a greyish colored rooster and a red pyle marked rooster.

I am about to take a rooster away from 2 hens I want to put the hens under a Sylvester hatch cock. I believe 14 days to clear out the hens before breeding. That sounds about right?.

I was told this is a red Pyle cross but I don't know my wife picked him because she loved his look and the way he carries him self. I would appreciate any info ya'll might have. We have him in with our EE hens.
[/IMG] clicked wrong picture you can see him in next post

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom