Show Off Your American Gamefowl and Chat Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Really liking the pearl legs against black.

I think your going to like them a lot more as they get older

I've got a few starting to molt too. I do the same looking for injured birds and tore up feet then I realize the older birds are starting already.

This is my
Miss Goldilocks, she is about 3 years old and just now only laying an egg every other day. She is such a sweet hen. Squats to be picked up and carried when I come out to feed or say hello.her sisterhen from. Another flock is Miss Henny Penny also 3 and laying every other day. Both my girls are quite polite for being chickens.

Last edited:
I think your going to like them a lot more as they get older
I'm pretty sure ima like this breed a lot. My first time having any of them high faluntent types. I can't wait to see how they are the owner of the broodstock said they a sight to see

Shubin, you should be seeing some aggression in them soon. I have some Grey stags less than half that size acting like they're 8 months old. When they're put up in large pens I start having trouble at about quail size.
Yeah I had trouble with them about a month ago... Pecking order was established among the 4 that are that age. I have two older stags and a cock roaming the yard also, and no issues yet.

Yeah I had trouble with them about a month ago... Pecking order was established among the 4 that are that age. I have two older stags and a cock roaming the yard also, and no issues yet.  
A cock roaming the yard?? Cull him! Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom