Show Off Your American Gamefowl and Chat Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the hell kinda question is that? They are miner/mug crosses. All game. I have a few layer hens since I eat eggs every day but I don't breed them.
I like the dark blue, was it a splash miner used in the cross? They really look nice.

Yeah we don't really be ******* with half breeds round here
As Havoc wrote, I keep some layers around for eggs and am really tempted to put a nice dark miner over a golden comet hen next year for some layers, would that be okay? lol

The comets are great layers, but not the smartest birds in the coop. Thought maybe some miner blood would liven things up a bit for them.

Have a good one!

As Havoc wrote, I keep some layers around for eggs and am really tempted to put a nice dark miner over a golden comet hen next year for some layers, would that be okay? lol

The comets are great layers, but not the smartest birds in the coop.  Thought maybe some miner blood would liven things up a bit for them.

Have a good one!
fine with me that was just cause of the rather heated debates in the past of crossing games with regular chickens. I will say for the record though I couldn't more opposed to.it lol

Last edited:
What the hell kinda question is that? They are miner/mug crosses. All game. I have a few layer hens since I eat eggs every day but I don't breed them.
hahaha I guess I should have waited to ask that question when the moon sign was right. Looks like they need more game in them. Lol jk I know nothing about miner and mugs

Last edited:
fine with me that was just cause of the rather heated debates in the past of crossing games with regular chickens. I will say for the record though I couldn't more opposed to.it lol
haha, yes, I remember, but I look at it as being good for the egg layers.

This is the last one I haven't been able to identify. I had gotten a pair of these through a poker bet. I was pretty messed up and don't remember much from that night except I was down 100$ but had two of these in a sac with airholes in it. Itheyre about the same dimensions as my other games. They are green legged. Any guesses?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom