Show Off Your American Gamefowl and Chat Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There should be education opportunities in all aspects of knowledge. Animals, Math, Art, Fire, Hunting, Accounting, etc....

The only issue is whether or not a specific instiution is willing to pay to teachers and the demand for courses that teacher offers. If there are students unwilling to pay, then classes likely to be cancelled.

Last edited:
Anyone still carry a white hackle family?

Been thinking about buying two trio of Stryker White hackle with two trio of warhorse but have yet to get the bloodline name or pictures of said "warhorse" but he does have a lot of different families and the Stryker was legit so imma take his word on the warhorse.

Back to what I was asking, anyone here carry a family? If so which? And arethey as vigorous if not more then today's fowl?

There should be education opportunities in all aspects of knowledge. Animals, Math, Art, Fire, Hunting, Accounting, etc....

The only issue is whether or not a specific instiution is willing to pay to teachers and the demand for courses that teacher offers. If there are students willing to pay, then classes likely to be cancelled.
I believe that today alot has to do with ones drive to better themselves and become a valuable asset. Something I don't really see in younger generations. It's more of a "good enough" attitude. You get out exactly what you put in. Around here anyway

I believe that today alot has to do with ones drive to better themselves and become a valuable asset. Something I don't really see in younger generations. It's more of a "good enough" attitude. You get out exactly what you put in. Around here anyway
I agree with all that.
I see a lot of my old friends failing in life because they dont have the right drive to be or do something. I think it happens in all generations, at all ages.
Luckily for me I have always been taught good attitude and "fake it till you make" from my dad (who also had me watch Earl Nightingale and other character building lessons.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom