Show Off Your American Gamefowl and Chat Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
State laws vary from state to state and even county to county so legal advice is not legal in all states or counties. That being said our small town here in bfe the game wardens are hot and heavy especially for road hunters and most of us hunters have been pulled over to check out as were not to hard to spot to boot spotlighting regardless its illegal to hunt from a public road but we can get permits to spotlight on land legally but you are suppose to burry the animal not eat it. Here the last i knew of we could hunt on our own personal land if crops were or stock is getting damaged but im sure they are limits and or requirements if a warrden comes along you need to provide they're so many diffrent laws in each state i wouldnt chance it without reading up and im sure most everyone here is wise enough to do so.

I can understand the laws to an extent when hunting as you are using a deadly weapon but ive never really understood fishing license its a money racket in my eyes.

Last edited by a moderator:
You sure? Usually you pay like $750-1500 good til you die.

Might be thinking of senior license

The only Lifetime license offered is the Senior Lifetime.

You get 1 buck tag with your hunting license, 1 turkey tag, and small game. You have to buy archery license, muzzleloader license, Furbearer license, no other animals tags come with them. This year they instituted a Pheasant stamp to hunt pheasant. That's $26.90 just to hunt pheasant on top of the general license cost. And you need migratory bird license to hunt dove, woodcock, and waterfowl (plus federal stamp).

You have to send an application to the county treasurer for an antlerless tag and pay the fee. There are only a certain amount and when gone that's it. If you do not get one you only have the one buck tag with your main license for archery, muzzleloader, rifle, and flintlock seasons.

If you want to bear hunt, you have to buy a bear license that comes with a tag, and you can buy extra turkey tags.

If I were to buy everything offered and apply for an Elk tag, it would be over $150 for resident hunting. I can go to Maryland and get 20 some deer tags for $200.

Wow i got 6 deer tags 3 doe and 3 antler deer plus bear and wild bird and my trout stamp for $75.

We even had a short season of city limits hunting were im at no extra charge we have tons of deer though we need to cull as many as we can if you ask me not just a certain number.

Last edited:
I see a lot of pride in accomplishments on this thread, but IMO, it is all well earned...

I have also seen many times, without fail, help given every single time it was asked for... no matter the subject... and any and all welcomed to on this thread...

Agreed.

Anyway hha suggested i get a peep sight but im just using a kisser as im left eye dominate but right handed and have to use both eyes on a bow. What do yall suggest peep or just another sight.

I figure a peep would blurr my already goofy visinon even more.

Last edited:
Agreed.

Anyway hha suggested i get a peep sight but im just using a kisser as im left eye dominate but right handed and have to use both eyes on a bow. What do yall suggest peep or just another sight.

I figure a peep would blurr my already goofy visinon even more.
I don't see how a peep would work since your using your left eye more, however I would get a new sight and have the peep put on too. When you have that 10 pt walk by and you miss you won't want it to be because of a quick fix.

I think fishing license are just as important as hunting... Here off California coast the fishing laws are incredibly detailed and strict, on size, season, weight, etc. And all fees go to research and management (which is insanely important for the long term survival and proliferation of desired species). These strict laws are improving the natural fish stock by thousand fold and fishing here is better than ever, that is a fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom