Show off your Delawares! *PIC HEAVY*

Quote:
Me too. Thanks.
smile.png

And besides that, he is a super nice guy, too!
smile.png

X's 2

I have some of Bill's birds also.

Quote:
Do you do select culling?

Yes, he culls all males.
lau.gif

A friend of mine sent this to me in an email tonight. Looks like we might have a whole new outlet for all of our unwanted roos!
gig.gif

http://shine.yahoo.com/channel/beauty/high-fashion-or-bait-fly-ties-now-hair-extensions-2492725/
Just kidding. Not that I would, mind you. You know I love the little boys far to much to ever sacrifice any one of them in the name of fashion. Just saying....for some folks, this might be an option............
wink.png

Quote:
Yes, he culls all males.
lau.gif

A friend of mine sent this to me in an email tonight. Looks like we might have a whole new outlet for all of our unwanted roos!
gig.gif

http://shine.yahoo.com/channel/beauty/high-fashion-or-bait-fly-ties-now-hair-extensions-2492725/
Just kidding. Not that I would, mind you. You know I love the little boys far to much to ever sacrifice any one of them in the name of fashion. Just saying....for some folks, this might be an option............
wink.png

My father -in-law makes his own fishing flies and has requested some hackle and saddle feathers the next time I send one of my boys to freezer camp.....
Remember back in the early 80's when roach clips - - the feathered ones were all the rage ? ? ? The girls under 18 were wearing them as decorative hair pieces.....

Quote:
gig.gif

wink.png

My father -in-law makes his own fishing flies and has requested some hackle and saddle feathers the next time I send one of my boys to freezer camp.....
Remember back in the early 80's when roach clips - - the feathered ones were all the rage ? ? ? The girls under 18 were wearing them as decorative hair pieces.....

Yeah! That's right! I forgot all about that,lol. WOW! Does time flies.

Quote:

Yeah! That's right! I forgot all about that,lol. WOW! Does time flies.

Bwaaahaaaahaaa!!! You're so punny!!!
gig.gif

I tried to get some pictures of my Paul Harter Delawares today. Specifically, their legs. (I am wondering why Stevenson's chick pictures have bright yellow legs, and mine don't, though from the same stock). However, they are such great foragers, it was difficult to find them...........

31282_6-10-11foraging001.jpg

31282_6-10-11foraging008.jpg

31282_6-10-11foraging004.jpg

31282_6-10-11foraging003.jpg

31282_6-10-11foraging020.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom