Show off your Delawares! *PIC HEAVY*

i didn't know they were breeding them with green heads. i have seen some green legs though.
hide.gif

Had a question to yea. You still use southern states all-grain feed? Trying to get away from Purina and bought a bag of chick/starter AMP. They are ordering me the all-grain meat maker I will use actually for the chicks and roos. Then The all-grain layer and breeder for the hens. Once the Purina stuff is gone.

i still use southern states. the medicated chick starter, the layer pellets, and the five grain scratch rockin rooster. in the fall after the moult i feed whole corn, sun flower seeds, black african sorghum, and turnip greens but mostly whole corn. they are really not laying good at this time. in january i go back to the rockin rooster and then the layer pellets.

I need to get more Pix of my bunch of babies that came in February! They are getting so much bigger and healthier now that they get some time outside. Jose (the Only rooster in the group of 10 dels and 2 Turkens) Crowed for the FIRST Time today!! It sounded like a Bike Horn. Cockadoo! :) Such a Sweetie! he tries to eat my fingers....

I need to get more Pix of my bunch of babies that came in February! They are getting so much bigger and healthier now that they get some time outside. Jose (the Only rooster in the group of 10 dels and 2 Turkens) Crowed for the FIRST Time today!! It sounded like a Bike Horn. Cockadoo! :) Such a Sweetie! he tries to eat my fingers....

Love to see them.

Kathy is sick right now with Pneumonia. Give her a bit to answer. I got some from her earlier. They are beautiful little puffballs.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom