Show off your Delawares! *PIC HEAVY*

New pics of my five
87637_securedownload1_4.jpg
month old roo from the joletabey line.
87637_securedownload1_13.jpg

Well I decided I should follow this posting more closely than I have been. There are just so many and only so much time in a day.

Anyhow, I've had no broody's all summer but now have a Del hen sitting on eggs. All Dels of course but lord have mercy why now? I don't want to mess with her since this only the second hen I've had brood eggs. I'm not sure if it's the same as the last time or not but I will tag her and keep track.

I just bought my SOP and was excited to get it but there is no listing for Delawares in it. It's the 2010 version does anyone know why it doesn't have dellys?

Quote:
I'm pretty sure it's in there check again there were quite a few folks here on the Delaware thread that got the new version when it came out and I never heard anything about dells not being in theirs or there would have been a major stink on here fo sho!
lol.png

Jeff

Quote:
They are on pages 59,62 and in the index on page 394

Walt

Then my book must not be a real SOP. Because I have standards of perfection on that page and a chart for all poultry. No listing for Dellys. Page 394 is Rose Combed Bantams.

I was worried that I had gotten the wrong book because it looks nothing like the one in the picture on the APA. I will have to message them and see if I can get the correct one

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom