Show off your Delawares! *PIC HEAVY*

Aw, thanks so much, Beth! That would be swell, just getting to visit with you again. Nugget seems to go broody almost quarterly now, but I wonder if she'll slow down as she approaches her older years-she'll be four in April. In fact, LH and her DH will be at my house this weekend if you have time to show up on Saturday. They should be coming in Friday and leaving Sunday morning. Ought to be a beautiful fall weekend.

Oh Cyn, I wish I could, but I am already committed - need to be in Hickory Saturday- RATS!!!!
hit.gif
You must take a LOT of pictures for me!
It would be fun to just visit, it's been a while!

Good bowl shaped underline, wing nice and tucked up, yellow legs, markings look like they are truly black and white - comb looks like it is nice and straight and set on well - tail angle looks good- at four months he can still change on you, but right now I say he is a keeper!!!!
Do you have any pictures from straight on, from the back and from the top down? I would love to know how wide he is.

Hey, Laura.....
How is your broody pullet doing with her new chicks? I am happy to see I have the broody factor in at least some of my stock. I am anxious to know if your pullet is a good broody mama. I must say, I was so surprised at a pullet sitting sooooo young!

Back
Top Bottom