Show off your Delawares! *PIC HEAVY*

Pullet at about 2 months
27698_100_4961.jpg

27698_100_4956.jpg

Quote:
Well I ususally put the sports page down and a shoe ad. If they go to the sports page they're cockereals and if they go to the shoe ads they're hens.
gig.gif

Now I then take the roos and put a Yankees article down and a Red Sox article down. Now if they go to the Yankees I let them live, if they go to Red Sox I take their heads off right then.
lau.gif

Seriously ? Its not fun to be serious so I never am.

Rancher

Quote:
Well I ususally put the sports page down and a shoe ad. If they go to the sports page they're cockereals and if they go to the shoe ads they're hens.
gig.gif

Now I then take the roos and put a Yankees article down and a Red Sox article down. Now if they go to the Yankees I let them live, if they go to Red Sox I take their heads off right then.
lau.gif

Rancher

lau.gif

Quote:
gig.gif

lau.gif

Rancher

yuckyuck.gif
gig.gif

Here is my little chick I hatched out of Bargins eggs, he had to come in last night cause of the cold & maybe cause he's my little buddy, Im sure its a rooster, dont yall ?:
61634_000072.jpg

Last edited:
Quote:
gig.gif

lau.gif

Rancher

We use 3 articles. If they go to the Rays article, we keep 'em for breeders! .......stan

Back
Top Bottom