Show off your dogs!!!!!!!!!!!! **VERY PIC HEAVY!!**

tiny is my name
38176_darla_001.jpg

40490_img_0154.jpg

The full set
Santa is the black girl I had from a puppy -She is the one with bad hips that has fits, and that I paid good money for
hmm.png
She is 5 here

Honey is the yellow rescue girl. She would be 9 here, and is still going strong, if somewhat stiffly, at 12.

The choccy is Pippin. This pic was taken on the morning after she came to live with us. That was after 8hrs in a car and another 12 hrs on the ferry! She is 4 in this pic

I love labs:) I had two different yellow labs and a black lab for a total of 24 years (then switched back to weimaraners and a wolfx which is what I started out w/as a child).
Here's one of my fav pics of my long haired weim from his first summer and salmon fishing rod n reel:
6333_05_16_07_0336.jpg

My newest a week ago is Rossi. 4 month old Pit/Jack Russell. She looks like a Jack Russell on steroids.

I thought my herding dogs had energy when they were young!!! My two older girls - ACD & Aussie are doing a great job of teaching this hyper puppy what is ok and what isn't. She acts as if she was taken away from mom too soon and didn't learn not to bite so hard, jump up on the mature dogs, try to eat their food, or pick on the little guy Roofus.

She's come a long way in a week. Learning to walk on leash without pulling, not to jump up or bite humans, stay, and leave it.

My aussie stops her from chasing the goats.

24846_pup.jpg

Back
Top Bottom