Show Off Your Games!

Most interesting about mine is that they change colors a few times from hatch till about a yr. old. You really need to grow them out before u know what colors u got.

I missed that Gamefowl show on Sunday... I helped my buddy move to LA early in the morning, but it turned out to be almost all day.. So I showed up around 2pm (with trailer still attached) but there were only two dudes left and they were packing up their fowl into their trucks.

WhiteWolf you got some nice roosters!

I noticed a lot of feathered stags that look like they are free range together in this photo. Are they not fighting yet or do you have a cock keeping them in check?

I know. I am pushing my luck. Have to get them separated very soon.
I have a couple huge shamo stags that have been keeping them in line but sooner or later some one is going to try their luck.

I used to do the fermented grains... I havent done it in a while. On cold mornings I would put overnight soaked grain in the microwave and get it luke warm for them... This is best when you have a feeding dish or else it gets pretty muddy on the ground.

ya my hand raised ones are pretty tame but i have two that a hen raised and they wont get no more than 5 feet from unless i catch them
A lot of mine are like that too.. hen raised fowl that free range are the hardest. You need to cage them and handle them daily to get them used to you... I had one break his leg a long time ago and after a week of feeding him in a box he was my best friend.

There are other ways as well, but usually food/treats are used as a reward

Back
Top Bottom