Show Off Your Games!

Just a few to share.

Sweater brood cock, just finished healing up, the wind I guess blew two dome pens a little to close to each other and well him and a spanish stag got into throught the 2x4 wire. Wasn't to pretty, and was upset when I got home to find that. This was taken a few weeks later.

Three Pullets, GL Wheaton Sweater, Two Partridge one Sweater one Sweater/Asil

I have one red toppy hen that throws some crazzy colors. You think?

Few stags and and a partridge and a wheaton pullets

OOOHH They are gorgeous!!! i love the brite yellow legs on the hens, i really like the Orange Head,Back and saddle on the stag!!1 Yes keep me in mind for some eggs this fall if you have some, Maybe we could do a trade, AI have some Pure Toppies that I am very proud of!!! Pic below!! Thanks, Lynn

Wow I do like those, I dont think I ever seen any like them. Are they spanish?

Wow I do like those, I dont think I ever seen any like them. Are they spanish?
As far as I know they are not Spanish, they are too big for one thing, i got my start of Toppies from a man in Oklahoma named Cliff Adams, he has bred them for years and years, he used to make a lot of trips to Louisiana for sport! He told me they have Mugwump and Moheagin (spelling???) bloodlines, that is my cock, the hen i got from a friend in Choctaw Oklahoma, not sure of ther bloodlines. she is game though!!! I just hatched three chicks from this pair under the hen. I love their color, they have some small mahogany specks in them the pics don't show real good, also have been taking this cock ove some pure black and mismarked brown red colored Toppy hens and get lots of colors from this cross!! This pair and the pair in the pic below are my absolute favorites on the farm!!! Lynn

My pair of Dun Red Topies (cock is half Hatch Half Toppy, hen is Toppy)

here is a pic of the cock with the black hens

Last edited:
black shamo sumatra x little rooster only 4 months old
59337_2010-08-12095931.jpg

59337_black_ayamsumo1.jpg
wich one of the birds did this fella turn out to be can u mail me his foto mate

That is one sharp hen! The cock looks a little more like the Sumatra game used to look.

Back
Top Bottom