Show off your Indian Runners!

Here is a picture of "Who the duck" and "What the duck" our chocolate runners before their feathers were all in.
970155_10201361274852524_363394995_n.jpg

The fawn and white runners in the middle of the tub are Violet and Veruca.
534002_10201819327343550_1522153695_n.jpg

I just came across this thread and wanted to post picture of my runners. This was a few years back. None of those in the bottom picture are still with me and only 8 of the first picture are still here. My attention now is turning to Muscovies. I Love, Love, Love my ducks. Can't explain it to my family but I think most of you good people know that feeling.

My very first runner ducks. The three standing tall were drakes with only one hen. My first experience with ducks and not knowing what I was doing I gave away three hens. Silly me. I wanted only those who were tall standing.
roll.png
The first picture was after we moved onto 2.5 acres and got more ducks to go along with the three drakes.

My newest addition to the flock, purchased at our annual poultry show.
Sorry for the bad quality, she does not trust me yet and the zoom of our camera is not the best...

Taken on the first night in the quarantine cage, from short distance and with better quality, but no posture:

I'm SOsososososososososososososososososo excited for 3 fawn and white runners I'm getting in April!!!!!!!!!! I will post pics as soon as they arrive! They're coming in the mail so I'm going to take a video of going and getting them!
wee.gif
One question... are they going to be as amazingly awesome and cute as I hope they're gonna be?
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom