Show off your Old English Game Bantams!!

Pics
We just got this baby and she is supposed to be a bantam? She was in a bin that said silkies and bantam. She is 6 days old. So excited about our new addition :) DO YOU KNOW WHAT KIND OF BANTAM SHE IS? I think its a she... OEGB?

We just got this baby and she is supposed to be a bantam? She was in a bin that said silkies and bantam. She is 6 days old. So excited about our new addition :) DO YOU KNOW WHAT KIND OF BANTAM SHE IS? I think its a she... OEGB?

She is most likely a BBred OEGB.

UPDATE - Ok, we are 2 weeks old now (plus 1 day when pictures were taken)... I think it's a HE? And still trying to figure out what he is for sure. Any ideas? Bantam OEGB WHAT?

UPDATE - Ok, we are 2 weeks old now (plus 1 day when pictures were taken)... I think it's a HE? And still trying to figure out what he is for sure. Any ideas? Bantam OEGB WHAT?

Still too young to tell, but why do you think HE?

That's a black breasted red OEGB.

I got her/him from a feed store. It looked like she had a broken wing... and they were going to remover her to the back. I am assuming the end of her happy little life. This is my 1st chicken I wasnt leaving the store with out her to ensure her safety.

Back
Top Bottom