Show off your Old English Game Bantams!!

Tata got my first egg from my Wheaton pullet

She has been in and out of the box for the past week and finally laid a egg so happy
1f389.png
1f389.png
1f389.png
1f389.png

im still confused on what my 4 could be. i think dutch because of their whitening ears and slate legs, as well as being super tiny and somewhat close to the ground. any suggestions are greatly appreciated.
they are almost 4 months old.

gold partridge rooster?

yellow partridge rooster?

not sure on the girls coloration

gold partridge roo in back? not sure with the girl

then again these COULD very well be a dutch and oegb variation. im wanting to locally sell hacthing eggs from these guys for fun, so what would i classify them?

Last edited:
[COLOR=333333] im still confused on what my 4 could be. i think dutch because of their whitening ears and slate legs, as well as being super tiny and somewhat close to the ground. any suggestions are greatly appreciated. they are almost 4 months old. gold partridge rooster? yellow partridge rooster? not sure on the girls coloration gold partridge roo in back? not sure with the girl then again these COULD very well be a dutch and oegb variation. im wanting to locally sell hacthing eggs from these guys for fun, so what would i classify them? [/COLOR]
Their colors look close to Black Breasted Red, Gold Duckwing and Red Brown in OEGB's... dunno what dutch colors are... I'd just say they're bantams, possibly mixes? As long as you don't specify a breed or pure in your listings you should be good... just show pics of the parents...

Their colors look close to Black Breasted Red, Gold Duckwing and Red Brown in OEGB's... dunno what dutch colors are...

I'd just say they're bantams, possibly mixes? As long as you don't specify a breed or pure in your listings you should be good... just show pics of the parents...
ok thanks! i can just call them backyard bantam crosses :)

think anyone would still be interested if they arent pure?

Their colors look close to Black Breasted Red, Gold Duckwing and Red Brown in OEGB's... dunno what dutch colors are...

I'd just say they're bantams, possibly mixes? As long as you don't specify a breed or pure in your listings you should be good... just show pics of the parents...

I'm not sure on the colors at all, but am going by what more experienced people told me about my OEGB's. Gold duckwing on the roo iin the second picture. And could the little hen on the right in the two hen picture be the hen version of silver duckwing? My hens have a silvery or greyish sheen on the back with the salmon breast. They lay the most adorable eggs and I can't believe they jump up into the large nest boxes to do it.

I'm not sure on the colors at all, but am going by what more experienced people told me about my  OEGB's.  Gold duckwing on the roo iin the second picture. And could the little hen on the right in the two hen picture be the hen version of silver duckwing?  My hens have a silvery or greyish sheen on the back with the salmon breast.  They lay the most adorable eggs and I can't believe they jump up into the large nest boxes to do it.

The 1st roo is Black Breasted Red, the 2nd roo is Gold Duckwing, the darker hen on the left is Red Brown and the lighter hen on the right is the female Gold Duckwing...

This is Silver Duckwing hen...

The issue is that those aren't OEGB, or if they are they're not pure... their legs are all dark instead of white... I just wasn't sure if Dutch bantams had similar color variety names...

Back
Top Bottom