Show off your Old English Game Bantams!!

They can all be SDW in appearance yet carry other genetics as well. Always exciting to breed a new pair of birds and see what you get.

I have eggs in the incubator. All the parents are silver duckwings. Shouldn't the babies be all SD? Or if they carry something else could that pop out?

sorry i keep asking about my guys...but im really curious. they are from TSC and have the white ear lobes and slate legs of dutch but the form of oegb....right? still have no idea on what to call them. probably just pet quality dutch bantams?

sorry i keep asking about my guys...but im really curious. they are from TSC and have the white ear lobes and slate legs of dutch but the form of oegb....right? still have no idea on what to call them. probably just pet quality dutch bantams?
Definitely pet quality Dutch
smile.png

Quote:
Only kept a few, and most of those are pretty little lemon blue splash pullets. Also wound up with 3 pairs of brassybacks, 1 normal, 2 blues. Ken Conaway line. Almost anything you breed to will affect your color somehow. What do you have?

Last edited:
Looking for information. I am trying to figure out if this is an Old English bantam and if so is it a hen or rooster?
It came in a box of chicks that were given to me and it is the only one of its kind in my flock.

I hope the pictures are good enough you can tell if not please let me know and I will take more. thank you.

Back
Top Bottom