Show off your Old English Game Bantams!!

Tiny Creles from this hatch. This group wasn't as vigorous as the rest. First "sticky" chicks this year as well. I turned my humidity up to 35%, which will put me in the 30-40% range.

Hey question! Hens won't lay while setting on eggs will they? I have a red Pyle gen that just hatched one chick (out of 4 eggs) and the chick looks like a Pyle chick (yellow/white body with reddish head and back) but I could've sworn I took away all of her eggs and replaced them with white and blue eggs. Soo I'm thinking she might've layed one, but I'm. It sure because I replaced all the eggs a week or so after she started to sit

Can anyone help us identify this little one? He/She is two weeks old today. my husband picked her out of a bin of "assorted bantams, straight run" while picking up our other chicken order.
Someone in another thread said she is probably a he and is probably a gold duckwing old English bantam? Can anyone else chime in?
Bonnie has yellow legs.

Nflchickengirl, wish I could help, but gold duckwing is a possibility!

MissAm, I hope I'm not seeing dark chest feathers coming in on that frontal shot??

Back
Top Bottom