Show off your Old English Game Bantams!!

You should know pretty soon. IME I can usually tell the gender by week 5-6 for 90% of them and then occasionally there are some late developing males. Right now that is not standing out as a male level of development though. I will try to get a picture of one of my 5 week old males for me.

More Creles to hatch this weekend, along with the first of my Lemon Black x Lemon Black. I've never hatched them from this cross so I'm curious to see how they're gonna turn out. They look to be tiny little things.

Good luck Jophus. Can't wait to see pics of those!

I'm transferring my first big set of SDWs to the hatcher this weekend. Due Wed. Plus I had a hen go broody a week or so ago, so I gave her 5 of the eggs, already incubated to day 10. Will be fun to see who's hatches first. :D

I also threw in 3 eggs from my blue brassy girl, covered by another SDW roo, only 1 developed, but I'm anxious to see it.

Last edited:
I just set 12 more spangled eggs today because my last batch turned out to be five cockerels and one pullet :barnie

Hopefully I have much better luck this time.

Good luck Jophus. Can't wait to see pics of those!

I'm transferring my first big set of SDWs to the hatcher this weekend. Due Wed. Plus I had a hen go broody a week or so ago, so I gave her 5 of the eggs, already incubated to day 10. Will be fun to see who's hatches first. :D

I also threw in 3 eggs from my blue brassy girl, covered by another SDW roo, only 1 developed, but I'm anxious to see it.

The males should be pretty. Pullets should be SDW?

I just set 12 more spangled eggs today because my last batch turned out to be five cockerels and one pullet :barnie

Hopefully I have much better luck this time.

Oh dang. :/

The males should be pretty. Pullets should be SDW?

You mean from the blue brassy? I have no idea what it will produce, colorwise. How do you make a blue brassy to begin with?

Hopefully this weekend I'll have something to show you besides Creles, lol. Just need a great roo. Plenty of pullets.

Back
Top Bottom