Show off your Peas!

I like my new camera. It is cheap and simple but gets good close ups that I could not get with the other one.
This is the pied hen, Dilly. She is pretending to be broody. Love the blue eyes!

The reaction from Zazous when I pointed the camera at him... "No, mom! No more photos!" Kinda like another Zaz we see on here. When have we seen her in a photo.....(my question mark key no longer works!)

The Hershey bird. This photo shows his chocolate color that gave him his name.

The beautiful couple, Velocity and Tempo. He was not impressed with the new camera, at all. He had to yell at me about it.

The most beautiful IB BS hen, Stars. Another lovely set of blue eyes showing.

And her gorgeous mate, Majesty.

My handsome and gentle One Eyed Jack.

And Jack with his current lady, Roche. Poor molting girl.

Captain, looking scruffy. I hope next year he will be in better splendor.

Thank you! I love them. I can't wait to get the pens finished and have them all here on my farm. The rains just keep holding us off. I should build an Ark, not pens!
lau.gif

The reaction from Zazous when I pointed the camera at him... "No, mom! No more photos!" Kinda like another Zaz we see on here. When have we seen her in a photo.....(my question mark key no longer works!)

LOL it ain't easy getting a photo of yourself when you are by yourself, but here ya go.

So where is your photo cause i don't recall anything but your hand in a few mabe
lau.gif

Last edited:
Oh wow! You are as beautiful as your nature and your birds!
Ha! My photo is on my website. I do not look as attractive as you do.
Funny how we are always behind the camera and never in front of it. However, I think I posted one of me and the first pea chick I hatched back in June but that might have not been on here. Probably my FB account. No one wants to see an old fat woman like me!

Oh wow! You are as beautiful as your nature and your birds!
Ha! My photo is on my website. I do not look as attractive as you do.
Funny how we are always behind the camera and never in front of it. However, I think I posted one of me and the first pea chick I hatched back in June but that might have not been on here. Probably my FB account. No one wants to see an old fat woman like me!

I believe that beauty comes from within no matter what one looks like.. so please don't put yourself down.. i do care about all my pea friends Ya'll are my only friends except DH and it does not matter what you all look like.. heck i think guineas are pretty once i got to look at them real close .

Back
Top Bottom