Show off your Peas!

That's too funny and coincidental! Did you find the Naked ladies aka Lycoris Squamigera, aka resurrection lily, surprise lily, magic lily, etc.... just asking because right now I am digging up and separating tons of them. They reproduce like crazy, 5 years ago I dug them and replanted 6 bulbs to a bunch and now those 6 have become 40. I sell my excess on ebay and replant 6 in each clump and I have about 20 clumps all over my yard. If I'd known I would have shipped eggs and bulbs! :D
Do they do well in cold climates...as in survive my winters of -30? I love my oriental lilies, and would love to try a few of these:)

Here's my baby peachick! In these photos he was 5 days old. That was 3 days ago... He/she is an indian blue. I still don't know his/her gender so the name is pretty hard to come up with...

He/She is darling!
love.gif
welcome-byc.gif

My boys looked like they had bloody beaks after I threw some old strawberries in for them and the guineas XD

Some displaying pictures :D

Rex :)

And some of Lynus, the guy with the most color so far.

Didn't have that comfrey leave for even two minutes xD

Last edited:
What a beautiful pied so that is that baby all dried out?! I knew it was gonna be a looker!
Yea "he" has alot more white,
last years hatch has 1 white crest feather , it looks like this one will have even more and certainly has more white than his year old brother
Today was their first day out of the brooder, they had a blast and were all sound asleep in their brooder box when i went out to lock up, they had a great day

Back
Top Bottom