SHOW OFF YOUR YUM! Food Photography Thread

Skillet fried chicken tenders:drool:drool:drool
View attachment 2001298
Smashed tatos:drool There is butter:drool, and sour cream:drool in there of course:yesss:
View attachment 2001299
Cabbage concoction,,:celebrate Bowl looks a lil messy, because I took a quantity of it out of the freezer, and heated it in micro-nuclear:gig
Halfway thru heating, had to stir it so all gets warmed:barnie

View attachment 2001300
My dinner:caf
View attachment 2001301
:hitYes,, I know it is missing GRRRRRRRRRRRAVI:(,, But the cabbage portion provided much flavor to the dish:thumbsup
I like how most of your plate is veggies! You know how to eat right and it's really nice to see someone value veggies. Most people don't even eat them...

Mmmm that cabbage concoction looks yummy. Think I'm going to make that this week too.

Classic Dutch brown bean soup with smoked sausage and porkbelly. Well; I ate that yesterday. And today again. As lunch and dinner. Because I cooked for an whole orphanage offcourse. :rolleyes:

beansoup1.jpg

Last edited:
Bought a package of chicken wings at Costco won't do that again 21.00 is too much 5 lbs
hmmm anyway making a dozen tonight
I think we paid $14 for 5 lbs at the grocery store.

I think Sam's sells 10 lbs for $30 or something like that. I'll check when we go shopping next week or so.

I went overboard with meat and vegetables last time I went shopping so we shouldn't have to go shopping for a while :lau

Back
Top Bottom