SHOW OFF YOUR YUM! Food Photography Thread

2017-12-03-19-14-07-966-jpg.1201664

Is that a "Kitchen Aid Classic" mixer?
Is that "3" racks in the oven?
Wanna swap CC Cookies recipes?

Egg washed and Seasoned Panko Bread Crumbs on Cast Iron Skillet Fried Gloucestershire Center Cut Pork Chops.
Ramen Noodles boiled in Chicken Broth instead of Water.
Added a heaping scoop of frozen Corn to a batch of Corn Bread mix to create Deep Fried Corn Fritters.
Simple Comfort Food for a lazy night after a long day.
yum 1.jpg

20171203_205935.jpg
20171203_205927.jpg

Is that a "Kitchen Aid Classic" mixer?
Is that "3" racks in the oven?
Wanna swap CC Cookies recipes?

So many questions. LOL

Yes, yes, and yes.

The kitchen aid is old as I’ve had it forever now. But, I think I got it for Christmas one year.
The oven is a convection oven and it has 3 racks. Two are removable and can be moved around. The one on the bottom is kind of affixed to the door. It can be taken out to clean, but needs to stay in the bottom position for use.

This is the recipe I’ve been using lately. They turn out crisp on the edges and soft. Delicious too!

https://tastesbetterfromscratch.com/perfect-chocolate-chip-cookies/

So many questions. LOL

Yes, yes, and yes.

The kitchen aid is old as I’ve had it forever now. But, I think I got it for Christmas one year.
The oven is a convection oven and it has 3 racks. Two are removable and can be moved around. The one on the bottom is kind of affixed to the door. It can be taken out to clean, but needs to stay in the bottom position for use.

This is the recipe I’ve been using lately. They turn out crisp on the edges and soft. Delicious too!

https://tastesbetterfromscratch.com/perfect-chocolate-chip-cookies/
20171204_120719.jpg
20171204_120730.jpg

Here are a couple:)

What is the first recipe for on the yellow paper? I am having trouble reading it sideways. :D

My favorite cookie recipes come from a cookie cookbook that I got when I was a young teen. I will get the snickerdoodle recipe from that when O get a little more time.
I will try to hand type them later. Out in the barn with a mobile right now..:)

Back
Top Bottom