SHOW OFF YOUR YUM! Food Photography Thread

I’m cooking chicken tonight.
If we do Chicken tonight, was thinking about breading pieces, then at the last few mins cover them with grated parm cheese and melt to a gooey layer and serve the pieces in a heated pool of tomato sauce with saute whole mushrooms on the side. Kinda like a Chicken Parm theme. Not sure of the condition of the mushrooms at the moment.
If we cook out.. plain jane simple hamburgers with unknown side dish at this point of planning.. gunna wing it!

If we do Chicken tonight, was thinking about breading pieces, then at the last few mins cover them with grated parm cheese and melt to a gooey layer and serve the pieces in a heated pool of tomato sauce with saute whole mushrooms on the side. Kinda like a Chicken Parm theme. Not sure of the condition of the mushrooms at the moment.
If we cook out.. plain jane simple hamburgers with unknown side dish at this point of planning.. gunna wing it!
Yum! :drool I’ve never made chicken like that but I’m going to have to get a recipe!

Burgers sound good too. Might do those one night. Very rarely is there leftover burgers but if you heat them up they taste like meatloaf :love I make huge burgers :)

:drool:drool:drool:drool:drool:drool:drool:drool:drool:drool:drool:drool:th
Gotta wear a bib just thinking about that!
I know! I can’t wait for it to be done!

20904C1B-E091-4DE9-B0F1-BC4ACA7A98D9.jpeg

A38DA5B7-07F6-4BD2-92BD-DA542A8E8435.jpeg

77623360-3B27-4490-8BA4-40451EA0065C.jpeg

Notice the fancy utensil lol

It needs to cook down for about an hour.

Edit to add: I added butter then let it cook 20 more minutes. The chicken melts in your mouth and just flat out delicious!

Last edited:
OMG.. Look at all the pretty colors! I need my sunglasses!
Is that a bowl of celantro I see?
Habanero sauce is like napalm.. Lunch for me, but too hott for a dinner sauce..
Iceburg lettuce/tomatoes onion on the side & sour cream! oh my..
Corona's or white wine? Wait.. Hab pepper sauce.. a gallon of water too.. hehe.
Very nice Roomy...:thumbsup
This gave me an Idea..(I know, here we go again) we should all schedule a cook a long thread or something here where we all agree on a dish like tacos. Anyone who wants can play a long. It will be like on a week end and everybody does the same dish but puts their own personal spin or touch of their favorite way to make something. It would be unique to see the same dish presented in several styles.
:confused:

OMG.. Look at all the pretty colors! I need my sunglasses!
Is that a bowl of celantro I see?
Habanero sauce is like napalm.. Lunch for me, but too hott for a dinner sauce..
Iceburg lettuce/tomatoes onion on the side & sour cream! oh my..
Corona's or white wine? Wait.. Hab pepper sauce.. a gallon of water too.. hehe.
Very nice Roomy...:thumbsup
This gave me an Idea..(I know, here we go again) we should all schedule a cook a long thread or something here where we all agree on a dish like tacos. Anyone who wants can play a long. It will be like on a week end and everybody does the same dish but puts their own personal spin or touch of their favorite way to make something. It would be unique to see the same dish presented in several styles.
:confused:

Thanks! Yes that's cilantro ... I'm its biggest fan! :love I love hot too! That habanero is nice & hot but has a lot of flavor. My favorite is Melindas hot sauce, but these days its pretty hard to find out here for a decent price. Not that it matters, but I think its butter lettuce. Its usually that or romaine that's in the fridge (sometimes leaf lettuce.)

Crock pot breakfasts are great on those days you just don't want to get moving; let it sit over night on low and voila! . It's also great when you have to fill up those "big guys". ( dbf is 6'7,280 lbs and thus gets the job done)
It smells like a Mexican restaurant at our place...
I used 6 eggs, can of Tostitos queso (white), then filled can with milk and poured in ,1 smoked kielbasa, 1 .68 lb of pico, 2 large potatoes , + shredded cheese to taste. (+ a bit of butter).

20171106_194723.jpg

Back
Top Bottom