SHOW OFF YOUR YUM! Food Photography Thread

All this yum is less than 24 hours! Awesome job folks!

20180426_061230-1-jpg.1359663
Had these Super Tacos for dinner. They are loaded like burritos, but baked and shaped taco style. 8 inch flour tortillas. Was only able to push 2 of these down. Washed it down with moooo juice.:drool
img_20180427_112138-jpg.1360299
today's lunch was bean burritos with ,salsa ,sour

I know this may be the wrong thread, but it was one with recent activity so I thought I would give it a try, I’m Looking to identify the breed of this chicken, It runs with my hens and acts like my hens but mounts other hens sometimes but no crowing yet, about 20 weeks old, any help would be much appreciated!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    560.3 KB · Views: 7
I know this may be the wrong thread, but it was one with recent activity so I thought I would give it a try, I’m Looking to identify the breed of this chicken, It runs with my hens and acts like my hens but mounts other hens sometimes but no crowing yet, about 20 weeks old, any help would be much appreciated!
Looks like a mixed breed to me. There could be orpington and game mixed in.

Crack an egg open to see if it is fertile

18ad33b9_tell-chicken-eggs-fertile-1.5-800X800.jpeg

Hi! Looks like a male to me but here's a link to take you to the pros:
What Breed Or Gender is This?

Come on back here if you like to chat about food!

Back
Top Bottom