SHOW OFF YOUR YUM! Food Photography Thread

I watched an episode of Dr. Oz, and they were talking about unhealthy healthy foods. Turkey burgers in restaurants are worse than hamburgers because of all the salt and fat added to make the turkey burger moist and tasty.
I think Dr Oz & Frank Oz are the same person. I have never seen them together at all.:caf

SEARING. To seal the juices within. But you know that. Drama Queen.
I expect brownies tonight like you said. Oh yeah, right? Hmmmm. Sigh
If you share this time..
eat the bunny.gif

smiley_emoticons_opa_boese3.gif
@cavemanrich
I kinda remember a post not too long ago when you posted about the 17th of June
dunnno.gif
, hoping the store shelves were restocked and everybody was guessing what you were going to do and why the date was so special.
head scrather.gif

BTW. This is a food
Take picture.gif
photography thread.
No such thing as too many pictures.
waiting.gif

For Fathers Day which was yesterday, we did have a smaller gathering. Some family members took a mini weekend Vacation to Waterparks. Others could not make it due to Distance, and no extended weekend.
It was HOT here,,,,,,,,, so we made it simple for those that were in attendance. I passed on the grilling and opted for ordering a few PIZZAS. The rest of the items were regular salads, and fruit plates that look the same as before. I did not take any food pix :hit but do have some of attendees.
Little Angel is 3 months young :love. Mom and dad are first time parents.:thumbsup
IMG_20180614_121118578.jpg

The following text is for the picture below,,,,,
And this one........ not quite Angel, but most adorable, and GOOD:love
Her parents took their 3 Angels to a Waterpark. Watching Rosie until tomorrow..
I will feel like this when they pick her up.. :wee:gig:oops:
IMG_20180615_170048390.jpg

She is addition to the 3, I already have.. Place is GOING TO THE DOGZZZZ.
But all get along well together. :thumbsup

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom