SHOW OFF YOUR YUM! Food Photography Thread

IMG_20190119_222307720.jpg
homemade brownies

Hello everyone never even logged in yesterday took cockerel from halloween hatch to auctions and the day got away from me barely get to have a few here now before making dinner tonight was at auction again by 9 this morning but did not buy birds this time.
Now have a 3 maybe 4 year old with a bumble foot will the fun never end
Made gingerbread struesel bread french toast limited make by Franz but sounded really good as french bread and it was made just bacon with it

Yesterday the hubs and I were building the new turkey yard. It was sunny and 70°. Today we're working in the house. It's 40° with 20mph winds. I say it's too windy to plant the garden. Fingers crossed this week I can transplant my veggies. Last year our garden was a bust. It was just too much to keep up with with moving and building the farm. Come hell or high water, I'm going to have my garden back. Nothing like eating farm to table. So... I'm going to start another pot of coffee and tag team the honey do list since we are going to be indoors today. Lol

Yesterday the hubs and I were building the new turkey yard. It was sunny and 70°. Today we're working in the house. It's 40° with 20mph winds. I say it's too windy to plant the garden. Fingers crossed this week I can transplant my veggies. Last year our garden was a bust. It was just too much to keep up with with moving and building the farm. Come hell or high water, I'm going to have my garden back. Nothing like eating farm to table. So... I'm going to start another pot of coffee and tag team the honey do list since we are going to be indoors today. Lol

It sounds like you're feeling the effects of that huge storm. It's not bad to have some time inside!

Todays' Cup Fashion Show entry,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
IMG_20190117_141502029.jpg

Breakfast,,,,, :drool Ham, Egg, and veggie greens fried up and then inserted into a Sourdough bread, and skillet toasted:yesss:
Banana, cottage cheese, and the purple mung, is blueberry yogurt topping.:drool
IMG_20190116_131305714.jpg

Dinner plate,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Smashed tatos, (shape comes courtesy of my masher:frow), Skillet fried chicken tenders, coated in our home version of seasonings, and Panko Crumbs. Dark stuff on left... Sauerkraut,cabbage,smoked sausage combo. Moooo juice to wash it down. :celebrate
IMG_20190113_174300178.jpg

Back
Top Bottom