SHOW OFF YOUR YUM! Food Photography Thread

Its better to use Raw shrimp and cook it first or separately but I took the cheapest shrimp I could find, tail on pre cooked shrimp... with freezer burn. Guess that's why it was on sale. I soaked them on hot water and removed the tail and fed them to chickens (calcium for egg layers!) ., I do not use a paste I use spices and heavy whipping cream. I thicken it up with Ground Flax Seed although Cornstarch probably tastes better. One day I will start measuring how much I add of what and make a recipe.

Cavey, what did you think of the Japanese string beans? Did they taste any different from plain old green beans?
Tasted same to me,,,, only longer so it is like a novelty veggie:idunno

Hey there cave what do the plantains taste like never had them only heard of the recently
Plantain is a banana and tastes sweet when cooked. The seasonings added will affect taste. DW used breadcrumbs, and fried on olive oil. Adding cinnamon is probably an option. (to taste,,,,,,,, or even pumpkin spice this time of year:gig)
She did not follow any recipe. Plantains are not good to eat unless cooked/fried. It is more of a dessert type thing. Similar to having cranberry sauce with turkey plate.

Thanks Cavey thank you ... you got the photos of leftover as I forgot when eating and precooked
002.jpg
004.jpg
003.jpg
005.jpg

On weekends Premium Breakfast:thumbsup
Same sausage as for lunch cut up and eggs scrambled.
IMG_20190928_180307205_HDR.jpg

Lunch,,,,,That is horseradish mustard on top (mildly hot)
Bun was cut in half, and slightly toasted/warmed up in toaster to be fresh and crispy. Sausage was nuked.
IMG_20190926_212216732_HDR.jpg

Lunch dessert,,,,:)
IMG_20190928_195115131_HDR.jpg

Dinner,, Soup,,, Corn,,, and a Burrito,,,
IMG_20190925_145748997_HDR.jpg
IMG_20190922_160532812_HDR.jpg
IMG_20190922_184429069_HDR.jpg

Dinner dessert,,, Yes those Plantains:)
IMG_20190928_194949454_HDR.jpg

I did do the chicken tonight used a krutez brand seasoning added a few extra and seasonings fried potato garlic and dill and pepper fresh cauliflower as a veggie did make cranberries from I bought at veggie stand in town need to go back there soon get 5 lbs of them cook them up and freeze them
007.jpg

Back
Top Bottom