SHOW OFF YOUR YUM! Food Photography Thread

It is so hard to bother cooking for 1 person isn't it? When my husband was gone to see his mom in CA I think I ate once a day.
I usually cook more than we can eat, then I freeze leftovers in single serving containers. So my meals will be good, but nothing to post here!!! These single servings are more often used by DH when he is working in town as a lunch. His whole office wants me to cook for them. :lau They are eating sandwiches. It's such a great use of leftovers.

Breakfast,,,,,, PBN,,,,:eek:,,,,,,, :oldprobably a first:thumbsup
Peanut butter, and Nutella style Hazelnut spread:drool:drool:drool
IMG_20191002_231918497_HDR.jpg

For lunch and dinner ,,,,,, made a Rice-cooker full of rice. This is the flavor:drool
IMG_20191004_214827688_HDR.jpg
IMG_20191004_231314240_HDR.jpg

A kwik bowl along with some Omega 3's
IMG_20191004_231920934_HDR.jpg

Dinner plate,,,,Clockwise,,, Rice, Collard Greens , Flattened meatball, Cauliflower with mushroom gravy over it.
IMG_20191008_150147109_HDR.jpg

View attachment 1937548
Scrambled eggs and mashed potato cakes, milk to drink.

Love potato cakes! We do that when we have left over mashed taters (which doesn't happen often :p )

View attachment 1937594 Tilapia in a caper cream sauce, with orzo pilaf and Brussels. A little white but very delish!

Good looking dinner!

This was dinner Son grilled steaks tri tip then asian fried rice View attachment 1937601

Yours looks good too Penny!

It is so hard to bother cooking for 1 person isn't it? When my husband was gone to see his mom in CA I think I ate once a day.

I won't cook for just me...that's when the crackers & cheese come out.

Breakfast,,,,,, PBN,,,,:eek:,,,,,,, :oldprobably a first:thumbsup
Peanut butter, and Nutella style Hazelnut spread:drool:drool:drool
View attachment 1937686
For lunch and dinner ,,,,,, made a Rice-cooker full of rice. This is the flavor:drool
View attachment 1937687 View attachment 1937689
A kwik bowl along with some Omega 3's
View attachment 1937692
Dinner plate,,,,Clockwise,,, Rice, Collard Greens , Flattened meatball, Cauliflower with mushroom gravy over it.
View attachment 1937694

Cavey, seeing your Omega 3 tin reminds me of my dad. The only time he ever ate those was when we would go on long car trips, always in summer with the windows rolled up for the a/c. I still remember the smell :sick :lol:

Back
Top Bottom