SHOW OFF YOUR YUM! Food Photography Thread

I made mini and full size banana walnut muffins.
FD0466A1-4CE6-4518-8CD4-BB5CAFF779C7.jpeg

Had this for breakfast,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I know its a no no, but had to have something to complement my cup o joe:idunno Just was not very hungry in the morning:old
IMG_20191016_145500306_HDR.jpg

For lunch had something that brings N F C's family vacation memories up,,,, every time I open a tin. First time trying these,,,,, and :drool:drool:drool,, In olive oil with a semi-spicy, pepper inside each tin. I ate the pepper as well, and it was not very HOT.
Toasted:drool a Vienna long bread portion. Tomato enhanced the meal experience also. Afterwards, I take the semi-empty tin with the leftover olive oil, and give it to my cats... Almost starts a CAT RIOT:gig
IMG_20191028_230728773_HDR.jpg

Dinner; the meat is shredded chicken meat that was simmered in brown beef grrrrrrravi:drool,,, The cup is not empty,,, but has Cranberry-pomegranate juice and looks dark.
IMG_20191020_185212330_HDR.jpg

Had this for breakfast,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I know its a no no, but had to have something to complement my cup o joe:idunno Just was not very hungry in the morning:old
View attachment 1953586
For lunch had something that brings N F C's family vacation memories up,,,, every time I open a tin. First time trying these,,,,, and :drool:drool:drool,, In olive oil with a semi-spicy, pepper inside each tin. I ate the pepper as well, and it was not very HOT.
Toasted:drool a Vienna long bread portion. Tomato enhanced the meal experience also. Afterwards, I take the semi-empty tin with the leftover olive oil, and give it to my cats... Almost starts a CAT RIOT:gig
View attachment 1953583
Dinner; the meat is shredded chicken meat that was simmered in brown beef grrrrrrravi:drool,,, The cup is not empty,,, but has Cranberry-pomegranate juice and looks dark.
View attachment 1953585

Cavey, your sardines gave me a smile. I'm sure the cats loved the tin! Now if you really want the family vacation effect, eat those sardines in a hot car with the windows rolled up and an entire family of green-faced children :gig

View attachment 1952918

Pot pie for dinner. Ham, carrots, onions and baby yellow potatoes, crust by Igor. I forgot the peas but was pressed for time.

Looks amazing! I made chicken potpie over the weekend and used a store bought crust, which was okay. Next time I think I want to try something different...maybe biscuits or something a little heavier with no bottom crust. Any ideas?

Back
Top Bottom