SHOW OFF YOUR YUM! Food Photography Thread

This was tonights dinner here Pork cooked in onion soup... red potato's in the oven and a green salad tonight and a few hard boiled eggs thrown in
003.jpg
004.jpg

View attachment 2008777
Hi! Is this thread accepting newcomers?
I made my homemade Alfredo sauce, it's better than restaurant style. After I started making it myself I could no longer eat it anywhere else. My own cooking ruined other sauces for life 🤣
I eat it with rotini noodles so each bite has the perfect sauce to noodle ratio (IMO)

I've been considering making my own noodles from scratch. I've never tried it, my great grandmother used to, but she passed before I got a chance to ask her how she did it.
ALL newcomers always WELCOME :hugs
Can you post your recipe for your Alfredo??? That is another benefit/feature of this thread:thumbsup
My Mom used to make her own noodles out of necessity. Once we became City Slickers, she always just purchased noodles from store. I never made them, but do enjoy the different varieties of noodles available.:drool:drool:drool

View attachment 2008777
Hi! Is this thread accepting newcomers?
I made my homemade Alfredo sauce, it's better than restaurant style. After I started making it myself I could no longer eat it anywhere else. My own cooking ruined other sauces for life 🤣
I eat it with rotini noodles so each bite has the perfect sauce to noodle ratio (IMO)

I've been considering making my own noodles from scratch. I've never tried it, my great grandmother used to, but she passed before I got a chance to ask her how she did it.
Heck yes, anyone is welcome.

I agree, restaurant Alfredo sauce pales in comparison to homemade. Yours looks delicious!

Back
Top Bottom