SHOW OFF YOUR YUM! Food Photography Thread

You are making me give Google a workout. :gig

Is that BLACK PEPPER I see dusted over those potatoes:drool:drool:drool
Here is a good recipe for it. It is so good, you don't realize you are eating veggies only! We eat it as soup the first day with a nice crusty bread. As leftovers, I often put it over pasta.

Attachments

• Ratatouille.pdf
    217.5 KB · Views: 2
View attachment 2029899
The chopped roasted veggies with one cloves of garlic chopped and added. View attachment 2029901
After splitting it in half. Added lemon, salt and pepper, then simmered the one on the left for 20 min and blended with immersion blender. Very sweet. Compared to the chunky on the right bottom. Both are delicious.
Thanks for the comparison shots. I figured it would be thicker...a thin layer like that wouldn't be overwhelming and I didn't consider that. It looks delicious and your sandwich does too!

Thanks for the comparison shots. I figured it would be thicker...a thin layer like that wouldn't be overwhelming and I didn't consider that. It looks delicious and your sandwich does too!
I tried the chunky version on crackers, just a couple to know what it's like, and it was good. That's how they serve it, or on bread. For my taste, I might add a little more pizazz to the cracker version. Not sure what yet. Something hot? An olive? I think an interesting hors d'oeuvre is in the making.

Something hot? An olive?
Or something COOL with an OLIVE. :old
1582145381998.png

Back
Top Bottom