SHOW OFF YOUR YUM! Food Photography Thread

This was my usual week day breakfast. Of course DW :love me:old
IMG_20200217_134925759_HDR.jpg

Just finished eating dinner,,,,, Made the Jambalaya and Quinoa in rice cooker.
Tasted MITY DELISH for me:drool:drool:drool
IMG_20200219_170113101_HDR.jpg

Had to share dessert 3 ways,,, but that's me:old:highfive:
IMG_20200216_184621940_HDR.jpg

My favorite farm,,,,,,,,
1582157929701.png

I just made a cucumber tomato salad and if okay with DH will have a replay of last night. We never do that. And I mean never. So, he'll probably prefer to bring something home. I'm just betting on how much he liked the sandwich last night that we may be having the Italian beef. I can sure do it!

I'm just betting on how much he liked the sandwich last night that we may be having the Italian beef. I can sure do it!
I can eat Italian Beef :drool:drool:drool:drool:drool:drool:drool:drool EVERYDAY
Have a few of these cartons in the freezer.
1582158970074.png

I'm pretty sure these are available only in my general Chicago area.

DD#3 visited over the weekend. She took a few frozen containers back home to Nashville. My Mountain Living friends there just have no idea about :drool:drool:droolItalian beef there:idunno. She was not able to find any in the grocery stores.

I can eat Italian Beef :drool:drool:drool:drool:drool:drool:drool:drool EVERYDAY
Have a few of these cartons in the freezer.
View attachment 2030797
I'm pretty sure these are available only in my general Chicago area.

DD#3 visited over the weekend. She took a few frozen containers back home to Nashville. My Mountain Living friends there just have no idea about :drool:drool:droolItalian beef there:idunno. She was not able to find any in the grocery stores.
Did you see my recipe on here? It's so good and so easy to make!!! It freezes very well!

Back
Top Bottom