SHOW OFF YOUR YUM! Food Photography Thread

Ohhhhh! :drool I cannot decide between calling it Chocolate White Russian pudding shots (my shot glasses are 8 oz:lol: ) and Cappuccino pudding shots. Either way, I’m glad I finally bought Cool Whip!
6203A9A7-FE70-46F9-B64E-687656928521.jpeg

Your grass seems to be trimmed tight today..
00110.gif

We planted hearty lettuce greens 3 weeks ago & it hasn't rained !/2" since.
Dinner here was tiny meatloafs done in jumbo muffin cups.. turned out super used mashed potato left over for potato cakes and Beets fresh as veggie lightly steamed
awesome.gif

Ohhhhh! :drool I cannot decide between calling it Chocolate White Russian pudding shots (my shot glasses are 8 oz:lol: ) and Cappuccino pudding shots. Either way, I’m glad I finally bought Cool Whip!
byc cant hear.gif

We are done with our dinner. The kibble was a bit too crunchy, but I let the yolk soak in, and it wasn’t as bad. I think I’ll add gravy the next time, or maybe I’ll eat the sandwich, and the dog can eat the kibble. :thumbsup
byc mike drop.gif

@BullChick
drink to that.gif

EYES GOTS YUMS 2..
drool.gif

Take Gallus Gallus Domesticus Thighs out of said sub freezer-
Thaw-
Debone/un-skin
Marinate in honey teriyaki-
SEAR inside flesh on sail outdoor broiler-
Pile a big scoop of pre prepared stove top stuffing on the seared side of Gallus gallus domesticus-
Roll up like a taco tortilla and wrap it tight with BUTCHERS TWINE.
Place back on outdoor broiler and sear for grill marks-
Turn temp down to 390*/400* to finish off the thighs.. (safe temperature).
DSCN8069.JPG DSCN8060.JPG
DSCN8061.JPG
DSCN8062.JPG
DSCN8063.JPG

HONEY TERIYAKI & ROSEMARY YARD BUZZARD
DSCN8064.JPG

All cooked outside to keep the house cool without giving every penny we have to the power utility company from BLAST A/C during this drought.

Bag of rice was added to the corn while boiling...

1586310809564.gif Captain Morgan stopped by and chewed the fat this eve. He is a character.

smiley_emoticons_pirate3_biggrin.gif

Back
Top Bottom