SHOW OFF YOUR YUM! Food Photography Thread

Thanks. I try as hard as possible even though I’m the only one who eats the vegan plant based stuff. My family eats a well rounded diet of meat, veggies, starches, and fruit.
It’s vegan too? I was drooling over the pictures and didn’t read the whole story. Will do now! because I have friends who are and its always so difficult to think about something delicious. When they cook it’s always yummy so it’s because my imagination is limited to well rounded diets and vegetarian..

It’s vegan too? I was drooling over the pictures and didn’t read the whole story. Will do now! because I have friends who are and its always so difficult to think about something delicious. When they cook it’s always yummy so it’s because my imagination is limited to well rounded diets and vegetarian..
Yeah I’m mostly vegan/plant based. I have been for 8+ years. My family usually eats my veggies as sides with their meals. It works out perfectly for me.

You never said it had to be cooked! crabs.JPG fresh fish2.JPG

I use what is sold as stew meat at Costco for such meals here .. Cooking bonless, skinless chicken tonight cornbread dressing possibly green beans done in the oven

Back
Top Bottom