SHOW OFF YOUR YUM! Food Photography Thread

Sourdough crust then used tomatilla with pesto in it and red pepper was our base. Green decided a little green man threw up on the pizza :frow
Ham, chicken, bacon oh it tuned out great
001.jpg

IMG_6194.JPG

Chicken Tacos, slow cooked Chicken Breast cooked in a small amount of home made chicken broth and a fermented Salsa cooked in. The Fermented Salsa was super hot but not right away, on the right is a taco ready to be folded and I added my Cayenne Pepper rings in Apple Cider vinegar for instant tangy heat. the 2 types of heats combined to make the hottest yet best tasting chicken tacos I have ever made. I also added cheese to these tacos because it soothes the extra heat I added to this.
IMG_6200.JPG

After dinner started up a ferment, grated mangos, grated cucumbers, grated pineapple, sliced bananas and chopped up ghost peppers. After the Ferment I will making some hot Applecider and Cayenne pepper vinegar in hopes of making a great tangy hot sauce that can also be used as a BBQ sauce.

View attachment 2302339
Chicken Tacos, slow cooked Chicken Breast cooked in a small amount of home made chicken broth and a fermented Salsa cooked in. The Fermented Salsa was super hot but not right away, on the right is a taco ready to be folded and I added my Cayenne Pepper rings in Apple Cider vinegar for instant tangy heat. the 2 types of heats combined to make the hottest yet best tasting chicken tacos I have ever made. I also added cheese to these tacos because it soothes the extra heat I added to this.
View attachment 2302340
After dinner started up a ferment, grated mangos, grated cucumbers, grated pineapple, sliced bananas and chopped up ghost peppers. After the Ferment I will making some hot Applecider and Cayenne pepper vinegar in hopes of making a great tangy hot sauce that can also be used as a BBQ sauce.
That tangy hot sauce sounds good! I love some spice

Hi, everyone! cluckmecoop7 suggested that I share this cake that I made along with the recipe here, so here it is.
AFD990E4-1733-434B-A811-366A25063527.jpeg

3A6A1C69-BC71-4D13-99C4-9F40584CDDD9.jpeg

[
Seedcake

Ingredients:

¾ cup (1 ½ sticks) butter

1 cup sugar

3 eggs

2 cups all-purpose flour

½ teaspoon baking powder

1 ½ tablespoons caraway seeds

1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and butter either an 8 x 4-inch loaf pan or a 6-inch cake pan. Line it with parchment paper.

2. (It’s best to use a hand mixer or a stand mixer for this), Cream the butter and sugar until very light in color. Beat in the eggs, continuing to mix for 3 to 4 minutes, until pale and fluffy.

3. Mix the flour and baking powder into the mixture. Add the caraway seeds, saving about half a teaspoon. Turn the batter into the prepared pan and smooth the mixture along the length of the pan. Sprinkle the top with the reserved caraway.

4. Bake for 25-40 minutes, or until golden brown and a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes in the pan, then turn out of the pan and cool right side up on a wire rack.
]

Back
Top Bottom