SHOW OFF YOUR YUM! Food Photography Thread

Came up with this concoction a few nights ago: ground beef, can beans, salsa, seasonings, cornbread mix and cheese. It was delicious!!

Attachments

• 20201017_215237.jpg
    20201017_215237.jpg
    447.3 KB · Views: 2
  • 20201017_215600.jpg
    20201017_215600.jpg
    298.3 KB · Views: 2
  • 20201017_222654.jpg
    20201017_222654.jpg
    249.7 KB · Views: 3
  • 20201017_223025.jpg
    20201017_223025.jpg
    318.3 KB · Views: 3
I went shopping, and spent over $500. I still didn’t get everything, and don’t know what is for dinner. :lol:
Sounds like me when I go to Costco and then I buy nothing that I needed 🤣 I just bought $200 worth of stuff on Chewy just because my dogs are spoiled.

I think my dogs eat better than I do 🤣 and my chickens!

I was also going to tell you about my free range quail. One of my quail decided that it was going to get out of the aviary and now it is roaming around our property. It free ranges with my polish deathlayers, it thinks it’s a chicken.

Sounds like me when I go to Costco and then I buy nothing that I needed 🤣 I just bought $200 worth of stuff on Chewy just because my dogs are spoiled.

I think my dogs eat better than I do 🤣 and my chickens!

I was also going to tell you about my free range quail. One of my quail decided that it was going to get out of the aviary and now it is roaming around our property. It free ranges with my polish deathlayers, it thinks it’s a chicken.
I’ve had quail free range with the chickens. I even knew where to collect their eggs. Unfortunately, predators... Some do want back in the quail pen, and come running over. Otherwise, I only see them when they come for treats with the chickens. :lol:
I recommend Chewy most of the time, but one thing bothering me is their recent commercials. I can’t jump on board with most of the new commercials.
Anyway... I got Chewy a week ago, and the poor dog only got one kind of treats.

I’ve had quail free range with the chickens. I even knew where to collect their eggs. Unfortunately, predators... Some do want back in the quail pen, and come running over. Otherwise, I only see them when they come for treats with the chickens. :lol:
I recommend Chewy most of the time, but one thing bothering me is their recent commercials. I can’t jump on board with most of the new commercials.
Anyway... I got Chewy a week ago, and the poor dog only got one kind of treats.
I had to buy new treats because the new adopted dog decided that she was going to steal the whole bag of treats. I’m not used to a dog that is tall or that daring. I haven’t seen any of their commercials.

There’s another quail out too. That one is in the chicken club too. I still haven’t butchered any. I have fencing up so I am not sure if something will get it. Only thing that wants to eat them right now are my bigger dogs.

Back
Top Bottom