Shows in Georgia?

Quote:
I will be bringing my children. (Ages 6 and 7) They are always instructed, drilled, and preached to not put their hands anywhere near those cages. A BIG no-no is for ANYONE to be on the rows where the judges are scoring. Usually those are roped off but sometimes it is just a given that you know to stay back, so point the judges out to your children (they will be wearing their white coats with club patches on them) and explain what they are doing.

Lets see....what have I got that will be for sale.

Well.....I am currently hatching heritage lines of Delaware, RIR, and then there are the B/B/S Orps, and Buff Orps. so day olds are available. Eggs from these are also an option for you hatchaholics!

Silkies.....no breeding adults available but I'll have little youngsters of various colors (no buff)

Bantam Cochins chicks in B/B/S. limited available.

I will know alot more the week before the Show, but I'm like briars...I'm not bringing unless I know I have a buyer.

P/M me for prices or pictures.

Claudia

Last edited:
Hey Backyard Poultry Buffs,

I had a great time at the show in Jefferson last week, and look forward to seeing you all in Newnan! I will be broadcasting "LIVE" on location from 9:00am until 10:00am and then I will be at the Purina booth sharing information about Purina Mills SunFresh Recipe brand feeds! Stop by and say hello!

See you there!
smile.png

Chicken Whisperer

I am going to the Newnan show.THis will be my first experience at showing.I am going to be showing my buckeyes.I hope I don't bring home a truck load of chickens.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom