Shrink wrapped ?

@Ourminizoo2021
Any update? New pic?
Sorry I missed this tag last night.

Just for reference, the original pic is normal and not shrink wrapped. The membrane will always appear dry. Coconut oil or Vaseline are good choices. The last pic to me looked like good progress. I hope it has hatched by now. :fl
Yes i got updates ! I got home after work and another chick hatched on its own :) the one i posted though was very weak and still stuck in same position. So i decided to just help him out some more and he has more energy but still weak so i hope he makes it. Ill keep you guys posted 👍 thanks everyone for help and advice ☺

Yes i got updates ! I got home after work and another chick hatched on its own :) the one i posted though was very weak and still stuck in same position. So i decided to just help him out some more and he has more energy but still weak so i hope he makes it. Ill keep you guys posted 👍 thanks everyone for help and advice ☺
Awesome.
Usually once you start assisting, and get as far as you did, you will have to remove that membrane when it’s clear, to let it out. By assisting and removing shell, we mess up their leverage to be able to rotate to zip like they normally would. Hang in there.

Back
Top Bottom