Shwans vent

hypnofrogstevie

chick magnet
16 Years
Jul 12, 2007
Newport, MI
Well we had another problem! 1st time they mussed up our order, Second time it never showed up. This one takes the cake (not shwans cake). Place our order a couple weeks ago. We got internet savings and the order came up $41.94. The guy came over yesterday. He only had 1 out of 3 of the enchilada things we ordered. We did not find out till after he left. The receipt is what blew my mind. Remember I said it was $41.94? Well he over charged. $45.44! The customer service place is full of morons. It took me 11 minutes to tell her we did not get what we ordered and he over charged. She played dumb. My mom got a hold of the customer service department and played dumb with her to. Well she got the number for our local department and get this. He said that we have to pay again for a new order on top over the one they screwed up on. They sent the driver over (who was not to happy. Like I care) and we got our check back and gave him the order back. Told him that his company has horrible service and we will no longer be ordering again. He did seem to care he said with a laugh " Dont matter to me. ! stop off my list". I guess this is what I get for shopping with them for 12 years. I do not recommend them anymore as this is just ridiculous for what I had to go through for a refund. 3 orders messed up is 3 strikes to me.

I never order from them anymore. It's not the company, it's the driver - they are independent business owners, like a franchise. If you get a good one, I tip them well, order every week, just to keep the guy! We have one that parks their truck at the corner, so that's where I get our stuff.

th.gif
i was just about to start ordering from them....

Quote:
Are you serious? He was playing innocent with me saying "I am just the driver. I dont know anything" The company kept playing dumb with me cause I wanted to know why I was overcharged. No answer just "Well we will have the company call you back." My mom talked to someone who said to her "Your son was lied to. They dont have a call back in the message box"

Same here. The food is good but the service just sucks. 3 strikes is it. Last time our order was $45.00 and they doubled our order and it came up to $90.00. We where nice to let it slip and pay it. But yesterday was it.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom