Mutchi

Crowing
Apr 5, 2021
hamilton MT
My Coop
My Coop
Is my rooster sick? Symptoms:

1. Wings are all droopy and sad.

2. Hiding (he's normally out with that girls)

3. Not running as fast as normal(Maybe he's just getting used to me?)

Shaking (Maybe just scared?)

That's all the Symptoms that I know about for now I'll post pics tomorrow...(but here's a picture he looks pretty healthy right?) (Except for the fact he had a string around foot at the time today) is he sick because now that I thing about it, he is a acting a little weird...
20210407_190408.jpg

Sounds scared. Better offer tlc as if he was sick, check to see if he's injured. Maybe offer electrolytes and do a perimeter check for predator scat or sick-looking chickie poo. Are the others acting normal?

Sounds scared. Better offer tlc as if he was sick, check to see if he's injured. Maybe offer electrolytes and do a perimeter check for predator scat or sick-looking chickie poo. Are the others acting normal?
Well they have been free roaming... but the other hens look fine 🙂and I check most if them for bruises every day 🙃so thy are fine I think

If he's hiding, he isn't feeling well. Catch him at night and listen to his breaths. Make sure they aren't gasping or wheezy. Check his eyes for bubbles and give him a solid look over for any wounds that may have gotten inclfecting, including toes. Those darn things can cause so much trouble so fast

Back
Top Bottom