*sigh* I'm loosing my touch. (Warning: Hi-jacked by Em)

David Tennant is Bunny's favorite doctor
wink.png

Don't quite know which is which myself, don't really pay attention to the actors names all that much.
hide.gif
But I do love how the doctor always has a British accent.
love.gif

He is kinda touchy-feely, isn't he? When he grins, and says, "Fantastic!" you know this guy is totally bonkers, but he is oddly appealing, none the less.

Indeed. :love
Baby bunny, I've watched nothing but Doctor Who for two days... My brain is talking in David Tennants voice right now. Makes it kinda awkward to read the steamier scenes in my romance novels. :oops:

Don't know about those British doctors accents.
All the doctors here seem to have a Chinese or mid-eastern
accent.

But if I got sick...I believe I would move to Boston, find Doctor
House....

and those axe murders...just seem so....messy. I hate a mess
in my house.

Spook

Indeed.
love.gif

Baby bunny, I've watched nothing but Doctor Who for two days... My brain is talking in David Tennants voice right now. Makes it kinda awkward to read the steamier scenes in my romance novels.
hide.gif

Funny thing - David Tennant is actually a Scotsman. That slick London accent is something he puts on for the role. I've got a Doctor Who episode running on a different tab on Netflix, and am listening to it on headphones (been hanging around Baby
bun.gif
too much)
roll.png

Don't know about those British doctors accents.
All the doctors here seem to have a Chinese or mid-eastern
accent.

But if I got sick...I believe I would move to Boston, find Doctor
House....

and those axe murders...just seem so....messy. I hate a mess
in my house.

Spook

You don't mind 'em so much in your woods, do you, Spook?

Oh, and the actor who plays House, Hugh Laurie, is a Brit.
wink.png

Last edited:
Quite right, Bunny...I love to leave a few bodies laying
about in the woods. Messier, the better.

And it's easier to understand the british accent than it is
to understand a pure Boston accent....or even that New York
thing.

I know I've told this before, somewhere . . . but I'll repeat myself.

When I was in college, I was in the chorus. We went on tour during Spring Break, and one time, we managed to spend the day in New York City. Some friends and I ate lunch at Lindy's restaurant in Rockefeller Center. My friends hadn't been out of North Carolina more than once or twice in their lives. I can't tell you what part of New York the waitress was from, but she was clearly a native. No kidding - though we were all speaking American English, I had to translate - both ways!
th.gif

Today I welded. Welding. . . . .I love welding. Everything from aligning the parts to polishing the cap. All aspects, striking the arc and putting in the root pass, then grinding it out, then the hot pass, and the filler passes. . .but make sure that you don't use to much heat or you'll blow the puddle out. My favorite position is the 5G, or the Arkansas bell hole, everything is done on a 45* angle. . . .a real challenge. . . . .especially working it up hill. Usually when I'm finished I'll be soaked with sweat and tired, but it's worth it. Yeah, I love welding

Back
Top Bottom