*sigh* I'm loosing my touch. (Warning: Hi-jacked by Em)

Oh, not fair. I'm having to make do with golden Oreos.

Ha! I just ate a couple of the black ones for the first time in a while, we usually have the golden ones around.
Those fresh out of the oven cookies..sound, very very very goood!

I'm eating hot chocolate chip cookies right out of the oven.
droolin.gif

I am a very bad person.....

my first thought was "may the boiling hot chocolate chips burn your tongue!" (simply because I don't have any
hit.gif
)

Taste free, you mean. Give me visible cookies!

I had disturbing dreams last night. First, I dreamed that my Mother was alive (she died in 2008) but she was insane. She kept talking about DH and I in past tense and referred to us as incestuous and being brother and sister. Then I realized that my DD was also going insane and was not going to be able to take care of the two granddaughters, but she wouldn't let me take them. To add to all that, DH called (still dreaming) to say he had put one of our trucks in a ditch and I needed to come pull him out but I was in a small car and he was in the big truck with the winch on it.......... what the heck?

Last edited:
Taste free, you mean. Give me visible cookies!

I had disturbing dreams last night. First, I dreamed that my Mother was alive (she died in 2008) but she was insane. She kept talking about DH and I in past tense and referred to us as incestuous and being brother and sister. Then I realized that my DD was also going insane and was not going to be able to take care of the two granddaughters, but she wouldn't let me take them. To add to all that, DH called (still dreaming) to say he had put one of our trucks in a ditch and I needed to come pull him out but I was in a small car and he was in the big truck with the winch on it.......... what the heck?

That was a great dream!

Now the real world seems so much better.

Back
Top Bottom