*sigh* I'm loosing my touch. (Warning: Hi-jacked by Em)

Have to work on the 'gender preference' also.
tongue.png

How magical does that look?
Ha..you took a picture! I was going to ask you how small it was, then, there's the photo. Very small. My little hummingbirds are so cute. I only have the one this yr. but, have bought another one for next yr. to go in the front too. They really do fight over it..along with the wasps.. The wasps chase the hummingbirds off! Makes me mad, but they get plenty. I took photos of them this yr. I can't remember if I posted the pictures here..if so...sorry. Em, surely you have photos of the feeders and birds, if you have a photo of the bird poop!?

I don't have any pictures of the birds. I rarely take pictures of anything other than my kids. MFB is the photographer in the family. I'm no good at it. It's time to fill the feeders up again. I leave mine clear, how come yours is blue?

Just a food color I decided on instead of the red. :) I know the red feeder itself works, but I like changing the colors. Just me.

Honey, if he starts to do a conformation critique, I'd slap him.
smack.gif

Sometimes, you gotta wonder . . . . Critter was going to put the tractor in his truck; he has a couple of ramps he had built for the purpose. They may be made out of aluminum, but they are big hunks of metal, and they are heavy. As he's wrestling one of those rascals into place, he thinks, "I'm getting too old for this!" so he's gonna get me to help him? Oh, yeah, right - the work is too hard for the old dude, so get the ol' lady to do it . . . .
th.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom