*sigh* I'm loosing my touch. (Warning: Hi-jacked by Em)

yippiechickie.gif
How many?
yippiechickie.gif
Need more?
yippiechickie.gif

Did you ever doubt me?
hu.gif
One so far, a turken! And yes, I need many more! Many... many... many! MUAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Me? Doubt your dubious assertion that you can control the forces of nature? Never!

"Dubious assertion"? Shall I do the 'broody reversal' dance and chant?
rant.gif

Or would you prefer:
yippiechickie.gif
do a little dance
yippiechickie.gif
'n' sing a little song
D.gif
walla
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
bun.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
?

Java twins should be giving a positive report by Sunday at the latest.

Oooh yay! Grapes and purple feet? I am so there!

gig.gif
I gotta ask, did the tom turkey hatch out anything?
Tani, I'm sure you'd look smashing with purple feet, smashing grapes that is. As for that tom, last I heard 10 of the 12 he started with were viable. Of course that was last October. I guess I''l have too look up the ladies username and PM her.

Hey Sour, so Em is scared of a "little" broody magic? I wonder about a whole lot. Naw, I think I'll leave that up to you George. With the way my spells have been going lately I'd end up making all of North America broody, including Em.
hide.gif

Tani, I'm sure you'd look smashing with purple feet, smashing grapes that is. As for that tom, last I heard 10 of the 12 he started with were viable. Of course that was last October. I guess I''l have too look up the ladies username and PM her.

Hey Sour, so Em is scared of a "little" broody magic? I wonder about a whole lot. Naw, I think I'll leave that up to you George. With the way my spells have been going lately I'd end up making all of North America broody, including Em.
hide.gif
JD, I strongly suggest that you leave the broody magic alone. It sounds like you got the boogie mixed up with the RVJJ, in other words, created a Rooster Voodoo JuJu BooBoo. Broody magic can be dangerous stuff, especially when it hits males. Their poor little brains can get addled for life! I had a Bantam Cochin roo that DD swore was trying to get us to believe that he was a hen; we found him in the nest boxes more than any of the hens. He was worse than the Silkies!
th.gif

ep.gif
Don't be blaming me for anything else.
hide.gif

*Snicker. Snicker.*

Hey, Sour? I realize that giving gifts is fun, but it's not Christmas, so you really don't need to give EVERYBODY a broody.
lau.gif
It would be nice if I had more nests for the hens that are actually laying! As it is, they're filling up with hormonal mothers-to-be!
That being said, the broody magic you sent the duck?
bow.gif

Back
Top Bottom