Silkie cockeral pics inside

Josh45640

Songster
9 Years
Apr 1, 2011
SE Ohio
Here he is. Ended up with too many cockerals so this one has to go. Ive never shipped before so I prefer pick up in Jackson Ohio 45640. I am willing to try shipping if someone wants to walk me through it. Sorry for the bad pics, nothing but gloom and rain here lately. I know nothing about his breeding. I bought him from a flea market.

poultryandbunnies024.jpg

I'm not saying that everywhere is as simple as here - but I was hesitant to ship at first as well. What I figured out, is I juts box them up, print the label, and have them at the post office before the express truck leaves at 10am. I always print my own postage, but it's certainly not necessary. You just tell them you want to ship it express like any other package. I've had a good experience here in my town, but I've heard horror stories about other areas...

If it gives you an idea of the postal services we have here, I sent a money order to Richmond, IN (I could have drove there in 4 hours) for some garden seeds on April 12th. They called me 10 days later to tell me that they had not recieved it. I told them to cancel the order and I would cancel the money order. The post office told me that I had to wait 60 days, so I have been waiting on the 60 day mark. Yesterday I got an email from Indiana saying that they recieved it on monday.
lol.png

Ofcourse that wasnt express either. I dont even have a clue what to charge for shipping or how to package the birds if someone would want them shipped.
hmm.png

Back
Top Bottom