Silkie Cross Thread!! PICS!!

Pics
I already posted this on the Olandsk Dwarf thread, but I just noticed this one, so here it is again:

Silkie mother and Olandsk father

I have a bunch of other Silkie hen x Olandsk roo crosses that are bit younger than this one. They are all a little different and quite pretty. I'll try to get some snaps of them tomorrow morning.

And here is a black Silkie hen x White American Bresse roo combo:

He has gone to freezer camp, but I just had two more like that hatch, here is one of the chicks:

Another Silkie/Hamburg cross.
smile.png

AWESOME !
yesss.gif

Another Silkie/Hamburg cross.
smile.png

He is pretty!

I have two black silkie crosses [with an Ameraucana] that are just starting to get these creamy-white feathers on their necks and back. Wow. Now I know what they would look like!!!
Mine have beards and a crest too. They're 4 months old.

If anyone would like them, please let me know. I have to re-home them ASAP. :)

Last edited:
these are some of the silkie mixes i have been hatching out.

this one is a 2cd generation silkie mix. ^

silkie orpington mix^ dad white silkie mom buff orpingotn^

EE mix silkie white silkie mom black and white ee dad.^

this is a 75% silkie chick its mom is a 1st generation silkie mix dad is a black silkie ^

silkie golden laced sebright mix^

idk what this one is but it has silkie in it ^

Trying some Buff Brahma/Silkie Crosses later this year. ^^ Need a cock first though (yes, I did use that term). Been trying to figure out what the result of the cross may be to no avail... But, I did intend to breed the offspring to a different male... Possibly one I raise this year... Goal is to get a 75% Silkie 25% Brahma hen. Excited, though I can't even begin for another month or two lol

Extremely jealous of all your crosses <3

This pair are a cross between a White Silkie rooster (who was the result of a Partridge Silkie Rooster and a White Silkie Hen) and a Blue Laced Red Wyandotte Hen. I think this rooster turned out to be stunning. I love his coloring so much. I wanted to add, that this cross produced sex-link. . .the male has yellow skin and the female black skin (I didn't know this until nicalandia told me)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom