Silkie EGG special! 6+ for 35.00 w/ shipping! Now taking new orders!

Got mine today! Thanks Jen!
ya.gif

I asked for them to be held at the PO. They delivered them. Jen had them marked clearly and frequently "Fragile-This end up." They were left upside down.
barnie.gif

All appear well and are currently resting with the proper end up. Wonderful packing job. By the time all the cushioning was out, DS couldn't believe all that had come out of the box. Now all we have to do is hatch them.
fl.gif

LOL Thats what my husband says when he sees me pack them up!!! LOL Hes always asking me how I get all that in one tiny box!
lol.png

Wise Chicks, I sent you a PM with the info you requested. Thanks! JEN

Just so you know, my carrier breeds chickens too so she was extra careful with your box. I also gave her your website since she knew what they were!!! When I showed her my birds she had NEVER seen chickens like them before. Those boxes are good marketing in themselves.
love.gif

LOL hardly anyone knows what silkies are here. No one else around me has them. People are always asking me what they are when they drive by.
tongue.png

Hello! Just wanted to let you know that I got my eggs yesterday! The eggs were definitely packaged well - no breaks, no cracks.

I set them last night. This is my first time hatching eggs. I will sent you pics!

Thanks a lot!!!!!
celebrate.gif

ChickyLaura

Last edited:
I do sometimes, but I have to hatch some first. LOL I do have a few eggs due to hatch, but I dont know if they will or not now. My daughter opened the lid of the incubator this morning because they were peeping in the shells! Its day 20. I hope my hatch is not lost. JEN

Jen,

I recieved my eggs today!
wee.gif
All eggs were packaged very well and none were broken. That would be awesome if all 7 eggs hatched. I'll update you in 21 days!

Hopefully I'll be showing you this
jumpy.gif

Back
Top Bottom