Silkie Fancy Pants is a camera hog! New pics on post #21, she? he?

WriterofWords

Has Fainting Chickens
14 Years
Dec 25, 2007
Chaparral, New Mexico
I was trying to get a pic of Spike, the Polish I don't think is roo anymore... and this is what I got: Silkie doesn't like to share the camera lense... I'm sure hoping she's a she,,,
Ohhhh what's that?
1015081529.jpg

It looks like a camera!
1015081529a.jpg

It is! It is a camera!
1015081529b.jpg

Is this my good side?
1015081530.jpg

Last edited:
big_smile.png
I love the background picture of your NN in the background crowing. That is hilarious!
we had one that looked just like him, only he had ALOT of feathers on the top of his head....he kind of looked like he had spiked hair. It was hilarious. We seriously miss Chicken Joe. Thanks for sharing the great pictures......and yes. Your sweet chick that you were taking the pictures of IS a camera hog! (Or camera chick!) Thanks for sharing!
lau.gif

The black feathers you see off to the side in the first three pics are actually the Polish I was trying to get, but no way was Silkie gonna let that happen! That is Goldie in the background crowing, and Babette the duck who used to be Bubba until 'he' started laying eggs! She thinks she's a chicken by the way.

Quote:
wow I was sure it was a boy
lau.gif
Well I will go with girl then because you know what you are talking about!!!

ETA: Oh I forgot. What an adorable Silkie!!!
love.gif

Last edited:
I took Silkie her favorite treat tonight, macaroni and cheese, ok, one of her faves anyway! I guess she thought the silver pan was another camera and she started preening for me, then realized what it was and all semblance of propriety went out the window as she attacked her food. I love that little chicken! So does my mom, she supplied the goodie.

Well, She looks like my He....only a few weeks older then my He.
hmm.png

And my He is an attention junky too. First to mama for treats, and when I'm holding a hen, he wants to be held too!

Back
Top Bottom