Silkie Processing Video - WARNING

the1much, he looks like a Wizard!!!
lau.gif
He's about to turn you into a frog!!!

hehe,,, i think it must be his second spell then,,, cuase he brings me nothing but headaches from the skeered wifers,,, lol,, he HATES her
lol.png
,, and she gets mad when i hold him,, says i make him look small,, says i do it so people will laugh at her being skeered of a little whits roo,,, hahaha

112208_1422.jpg

Quote:
Here in CT I cannot give any birds or eggs to the people who need them
because of stupid laws. I would love to give some away. Heck, I'd
love to teach some less fortunate families how to raise chickens for
food and eggs. Again, the laws that are supposed to protect, prohibit.
sad.png

Thank you for the compliment Zoo.

Could you maybe charge a penny per egg? That way you could say you sold them... (then refund the money, because who wants nasty homegrown chicken eggs, anyway?)

lol.png

Mrs. AK-Bird-Brain :

Could you maybe charge a penny per egg? That way you could say you sold them... (then refund the money, because who wants nasty homegrown chicken eggs, anyway?)

lol.png

then ya would have to pay sales tax,, have the right permits, be inspected,,,,,,,, they "got ya" commin or goin
sad.png

PC - loved your videos!! My water definitely must not have been anywhere near hot enough when I did it. You made it look so simple!!! (And when the camera's off, do you boot Silver across the yard??!!)

Quote:
Silver turned into a pussy cat when I picked him up. He was all bawk.

He's living the good life now at PP's house.
smile.png

Please remember these Dont's in the future.

This is a list of things you should not do on our board. BYC Staff will lock or remove topics if there are posts that are contrary to the good of the community. The BYC staff have over 50 years of combined experience with this community and these rules are based on this experience. The staff love the community, but if a member continues to disregard our guidelines they will be banned from accessing the Backyard Chickens forum.

3. No Flaming (verbally attacking people or groups of people - e.g. a profession, an organization, a company.)
4. No Trolling (posting to provoke others, luring them to flame or rant). Trolling is sometimes done involuntary, so please be considerate when posting.

7. No Fighting. Taking a personal conflict to the forum is unacceptable. "I'm right, you're wrong" threads and posts will be edited or deleted.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom